Your feedback will help FedDev Ontario identify and break down accessibility barriers. Provide feedback on FedDev Ontario's Accessibility Plan, your experience of our accessibility, or any other matter related to accessibility. Find out how we'll use your feedback.
On this page
- How to provide feedback
- Submit anonymous feedback
- If you want a response
- What we do with your feedback
- Request an alternate format
How to provide feedback
You can also contact our Accessibility Office:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-866-593-5505
- Mail: FedDev Ontario, 101-139 Northfield Drive West, Waterloo (Ontario) N2L 5A6
Submit anonymous feedback
If you want to provide anonymous feedback:
- do not state your name or provide any other identifying information (for example, your email address or phone number)
- do not include your return address on the envelope if you send feedback by mail
If you want a response
If you've asked for a response, we will respond in the same way that you communicated with us.
Finding answers to more complex issues might take time. If that's the case for your feedback, we'll still follow up to let you know what we're doing.
Online form or email feedback
We will respond by email within 15 business days.
We will respond by phone within 15 business days.
We will respond by mail within 15 business days plus mailing time.
What we do with your feedback
We analyze feedback for trends and patterns. We don't identify individuals in our reports.
The only time your feedback will be connected to you is when you request a personal response from our Accessibility Office.
We publish annual progress reports in the years between accessibility plans. In these progress reports, we report on the feedback we receive and how we are taking it into consideration.
Request an alternate format
You can request an alternate version of our feedback process, accessibility plans or progress reports by email at email@example.com or telephone at 1-866-593-5505.