The fall 2023 application intake period is now closed.
Next intake period: winter 2024
Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-866-593-5505 at any time to express your interest in applying, discuss your needs or to ask questions.
1. What we support
FedDev Ontario is investing in people, potential, and possibilities. We want to help you grow so you can reach your potential and unlock new possibilities.
We have an easy-to-use application process and are here to answer your questions. You do not need to sort through our programs to apply for funding. Leave that part to us.
Applications are accepted three times a year. You are encouraged to contact us at any time if you have any questions.
Applications can be submitted for
No-interest, repayable contributions from $125,000 up to $10 million per project for incorporated businesses that:
- develop, commercialize or produce innovative products, processes and services
- improve productivity, capacity and competitiveness
- scale-up and expand to develop new business opportunities, enter new markets, or reach new customers
We are looking for projects that
Focus on one or more of our priorities:
- Clean economic growth - projects that support the greening of the economy, that can contribute to emissions reductions, and that create sustainable and green jobs
- Growth companies - projects that accelerate innovation-led growth
- Technology - projects led by high-potential firms in cutting-edge sectors (e.g., artificial intelligence, life sciences and digital technologies)
- Industrial transition - projects that support change in traditional sectors, develop new sectors and ensure there are opportunities for years to come
Inclusive growth and regional coverage are cross-cutting investment principles. FedDev Ontario wants to help you grow your business. We welcome projects that create new opportunities for underrepresented groups and promote growth across urban centres and small and rural communities alike.
Intake priorities are subject to change between intakes.
- See if this funding opportunity is right for you.
- Click "Next" and review more program information.
- Prepare your application for the next scheduled application intake period.
FedDev Ontario is committed to providing effective, efficient and client-focused programs and services. Go to our service commitment page to find out more.