New: See our simplified application process with one application form and three intakes a year.
The fall 2023 application intake period is open. Applications are being accepted from
Next intake period: winter 2024 and spring 2024
Attend one of our virtual information sessions to learn more.
1. What we support
FedDev Ontario is investing in people, potential, and possibilities. We are here to help not-for-profit and community development organizations that provide support and services to companies to reach their potential and unlock new possibilities.
We have an easy-to-use application process and are here to answer your questions. You do not need to sort through our programs to apply for funding. Leave that part to us.
Applications are accepted three times a year. You are encouraged to contact us at any time if you have any questions.
Applications can be submitted for
Non-repayable contributions from $125,000 up to $10 million per project for not-for-profit and community development organizations that:
- create a thriving innovation and entrepreneurship environment
- foster inclusive and sustainable economic growth
- transform and diversify local economies
We are looking for projects that
Focus on one or more of our fall 2023 intake priorities:
- Clean economic growth – projects that support the greening of the economy, that can contribute to emissions reductions, and that create sustainable and green jobs
- Growth companies – projects that accelerate innovation-led growth
- Technology – projects in cutting-edge sectors (e.g., artificial intelligence, life sciences and digital technologies)
- Industrial transition – projects that support change in traditional sectors, develop new sectors and ensure there are opportunities for years to come
Inclusive growth and regional coverage are cross-cutting investment principles. We welcome projects that create new opportunities for underrepresented groups and promote growth across urban centres and small and rural communities alike.
- See if this funding opportunity is right for your organization.
- Click "Next" and review more program information.
- Prepare your application for the next scheduled application intake period.
By email or at at 1-866-593-5505 at any time to express your interest in applying, discuss your needs or to ask questions
FedDev Ontario is committed to providing effective, efficient and client-focused programs and services. Visit our service commitment to find out more.