The November 2023 to February 2024 intake period is now closed.
Next intake period: later in 2024.
Indigenous applicants may apply anytime. Contact email@example.com for more information or to request an application form.
4. When to apply
Your business or organization is strongly encouraged to submit one application to this program. In case of multiple applications from a single applicant, applicants are encouraged to rank the priority of each project.
Thinking about applying?
- Review the Application Guide (For-Profit Applicants) or the Application Guide (Not-for-Profit Applicants) to help you prepare your submission.
What happens after I apply?
- You will receive a notification acknowledging the time and date of your application. Please keep this email or contact us at 1-866-593-5505 if you do not receive it.
- Any activities and related costs incurred before a formal decision are made are at the applicant's own risk.
What happens if a project is approved for funding?
- You will be expected to sign a contribution agreement within 30 days of being notified and have confirmed all sources of the matching funding prior to this date (e.g., bank statements, term sheets, letters of conditional funding, other government funding).
- Funding will be reimbursed based on approved costs incurred and claimed throughout the project's duration. All project activities must be completed by March 31, 2026, to be eligible for reimbursement.
- You will be expected to track and report on key project activities and deliverables.